1. We worked in the yard.
2. Went to Hanna's and bought nineteen shrubs to plant out front.
3. Watched my hunky husband dig nineteen holes, with lots of toddler and canine assistance.
4. Bought a sprinkler to occupy the princess.
5. She called it a splishy-splash.
6. Yes, we coordinate footwear and hair accessories with the bathingsuit. Who doesn't?
7. We finally got them all in the ground. Don't they look great? They should grow to be 4-5 feet at maturity and give us a nice little privacy hedge between our yard and the street.
8. We went swimming to cool off and watched Beemer chase tennis balls in the water.
9. Grilled out hamburgers and made homefries at KCory's.
10. Remembered why knife safety is so important (Yes, I'm typing with 9 fingers - it's worse than it looks!).
11. Ate two too many cookies after dinner.
12. Put the princess to bed early, got in the bed and watched a cute movie.